CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
"ALEXANDROS TSESMELIS & Co."
Effective date 01/01/2023
The Company "ALEXANDROS TSESMELIS & Co." (Hereinafter referred to as the "Company") sets as its main priority the protection of the personal data of its customers. The "Company" realizing the necessity for the security and protection of the personal data of its customers, strives to responsibly store and process the information you entrust to it.
Collection of personal data
We collect and use your personal data for the sole purpose of providing hotel services to our customers. In particular, we may collect personal data for the purpose of:
- booking rooms and providing accommodation services
- booking accommodation and providing room and accommodation services to our guests and improving and developing our hotel services
- managing our relationship with our customers before, during and after their stay at the hotel
- ensuring the safety and security of our customers
- complying with Greek and European legislation
- promoting sales
We are required by law to ask you and/or your family members for the following information:
- Personal information (e.g. surname, first name, father’s name, identity card and/or passport number, home address, telephone number, e-mail, date of birth, nationality, place of birth)
- Financial information (e.g. credit card number, tax identification number)
- Information about your accommodation (e.g. room number, date of arrival and departure)
- Interests (sports, cinema, music, etc.).
In addition, we may also collect certain information related to your use of our services via electronic devices, including but not limited to mobile phone, electronic device and tablet information, internet connection information, location information (e.g. Wi-Fi, mobile apps), voice and video information (e.g. closed circuit CCTV monitoring for security purposes), and information from social media when you log in to it.
Please note that you can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may prevent you from using our services.
Please note that we collect personal data, with your consent, in the following circumstances:
- Room reservation, use of hotel services (request, entertainment, kids club, etc.)
- Subscription to information lists, in order to receive offers and other service promotions ,via e-mail
- From travel agents and tourist offices, reservation systems (e.g. www.webhotelier.com, www.booking.com)
- Connection to our website, our hotel's Wi-Fi and social networking sites
Security of information
We recognize the importance of the issue of security of your personal data and we take all necessary measures, applying modern methods to ensure maximum security. Only authorised employees have access to your personal data and only when necessary. We do not disclose your personal data unless we have written authorisation from you or if required by law, a court order or decision of any other public authority, as well as in the case of protection of the rights and security of our company and/or our client. Where we use third parties to support our systems, we take care to ensure confidentiality.
We have taken all necessary measures to ensure that the information concerning you is stored, otherwise kept, for as long as required by the purpose for which it was collected and/or for as long as required by contract or applicable law.
Access - Correction of your information & Right to delete your personal data
Under applicable law, it is provided that you are entitled, in certain circumstances, to request details regarding the information we have collected and to have it corrected in the event that there are inaccuracies or errors in it. However, we reserve the right to refuse to comply with requests that compromise the privacy of others or involve access that is not provided for by applicable domestic law. In the event that you wish to access your information, please contact the person responsible as indicated below. At any time you have the right to submit a request in order to have your personal data deleted.
Amendment - Update
"ALEXANDROS TSESMELIS & Co."
Metamorfosi, Halkidiki, P.O.Box 106, P.O. 63088
Telephone: +30 23750 61245